[Dune-devel] request for comments

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Mon Nov 2 12:42:40 CET 2015

Am Mon,  2. Nov 2015, 10:49:08 +0100 schrieb Christian Engwer:
> Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 10:49:08 +0100
> From: Christian Engwer <christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de>
> To: dune-devel at dune-project.org
> Subject: [Dune-devel] request for comments
>
> Dear all,
>
> I opened a merge request for a new feature:
> > https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-common/merge_requests/3
> Please have a look. If
> nobody complains I'm going to merge this soon. I need it in a couple
> of projects and it can be used in the furture in dune-istl.

I'm assuming this mail is generated more or less automatically ("From
MAILER-DAEMON").  Can such mails include the title of the merge request
(e.g. "Feature/parameterizedobjectfactory" in this case)?

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

In the beginning the Universe was created.  This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-- Douglas Adams