[Dune-devel] [Dune] Flyspray turned off

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:42:17 CET 2015

Hey Carsten,

I will gladly spread that information on the mailing list too:

The bugs from the Flyspray bug tracker have been imported into GitLab in
the project flyspray/FS.
You can continue discussion there and reference bugs by writing (That is
why we have chose the group and
repository name as it is):

flyspray/FS#xyz

Please do not open any new bugs in the flyspray project, but instead file
them under the correct core module.
In the long run, it would be nice to squash all those Flyspray bugs.

Concerning mail notifications:

You may set individual notification settings in GitLab. This allows you to
tune your settings this to your needs,
giving different priorities to the core modules etc. If people are
interested we can also maintain the service of
dune-bugs, by having a dummy account in GitLab with the dune-bugs mailing
list as mail address and the correct
notification settings for the core modules. If there is interest in such a
feature, yell, and we will do it.

Best,
Dominic