[Dune-devel] Milestones on GitLab

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 9 18:03:22 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

as we start to accumulate additional projects on GitLab (which is great, keep them coming!),
I just have a little request to keep things kind of organized:

When you create a new milestone for your project, please let it start with the name of your
repository or the associated group to avoid turning https://gitlab.dune-project.org/dashboard/milestones
into a mess of unrelated „3.0“ milestones ;-)

Right now, the core modules call their releases „DUNE x.y.z“, PDELab uses „PDELab x.y.z“ etc., so UG
would e.g. use „UG 3.13.0“ or something.

Thanks!

Steffen

PS: Yes, I know, there are two dune-quality milestones that don’t follow the scheme. We’ll clean them up
shortly.