[Dune-devel] A git repository for documents about requested interface changes for dune-grid intersections

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Fri Oct 2 09:52:07 CEST 2015

Dear user wiki gurus,
at the dev meeting earlier this week it was decided that I should upload my
Dune interface change request about intersections in network grids to some
public place, in order to allow other people to modify and extend it.
I am currently struggling to do that using the user wiki.  I have created
a new project at

http://users.dune-project.org/projects/redesign-of-dune-grid-intersections/

but I am not able to create a new git repository for it.  The error is

"Adding local repositories was denied by administrator."

Does that mean anything to anybody?

Thanks,