[Dune-devel] Migration to gitlab.dune-project.org

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Oct 29 18:03:15 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

after a short email exchange with Christian, I agree that we want to complete the move
to gitlab.dune-project.org (at least for write access) as soon as possible - otherwise we
just create a giant mess.

In that light, I will disable all write access to the core module repositories via
git.dune-project.org tomorrow morning at 9:00 CET.

Read access through the old URLs will continue to work, and I will set up an automatic
mirroring from the GitLab repositories to keep those repositories up to date for now.

I have also taken a look at the Flyspray bugs - I think we’ll be able to move them over to
GitLab without major problems.

Steffen