[Dune-devel] Dune 2.4-rc3

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Sun Sep 13 00:13:48 CEST 2015

Dear all,
we just published the third and hopefully last release
candidate of the upcoming 2.4 release of the dune core
modules. You can get the sources by checking out the
v2.4.0-rc3 tags via git or by downloading the tarballs
from our download page

  http://www.dune-project.org/download.html

Among other small fixes, this solves the issue in FS#1706.
Please go, test, and report any issue that you encounter.
For a list of changes and known issues please refer to
the release notes

  http://www.dune-project.org/releasenotes/releasenotes-2.4.html

If we don't have any regressions compared to 2.4.0-rc2,
this will become our 2.4 release. Notice that I'll only
accept patches that deal with such regressions. Other problems
will be taken care of in subsequent bugfix releases.

Best,
Carsten

PS:
Please notice, that it may take a moment for the web page
to update and show the new rc.