[Dune-devel] Major website problem

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Sep 23 18:26:45 CEST 2015

> Am 23.09.2015 um 15:51 schrieb Christian Engwer <christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de>:
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 03:34:46PM +0200, Markus Blatt wrote:
>> *Wondering who was always pushing on supporting newest compilers* ;)
>>
>> Can't we just disable building the documentation? Building the html
>> pages should not require a C++ compiler, should it?
>
> this doesn't work with the current infrastructure and will require
> some medium size changes, so also not quick solution. The whole
> webpage is replaced, thus we have to regenerate (or at least
> reinstall) everything.

It seems to build again for now - I modified all of the m4 module check macros to use
„uncontroversial“ headers. But this isn’t a long-term solution, of course. For now,
please avoid putting majorly complicated stuff into

dune/geometry/dimension.hh
dune/grid/common/gridenums.hh
dune/localfunctions/common/localkey.hh

Thanks!