[Dune-devel] dune meeting

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 23:10:34 CEST 2016

Hi everyone.

Would someone volunteer to take on the planning of a dune
developer/user/coding meeting during the PDESoft? It would be nice if I
would at least not have to fix the format. At the moment I'm not even
sure which core developers are coming because not many have registered.

So who is coming and what is the preferred format?

So for example we could have a meeting on Wednesday and on Friday and
have some coding workshops on Thursday with different focuses involving
all dune users/developers who are there? Would be nice to hear from
those of you who attended the coding days during PDESoft 2014. What
worked, what didn't? And of course knowing who is actually coming would
also help to figure out what sort of dune meeting is sensible.

Greetings
Andreas