[Dune-devel] [gsoc2016] Dune got three GSoC students

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Apr 28 06:58:50 CEST 2016

Dear fellow Dune developers,

within this year's GSoC program we got three students
selected.

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5666115405479936/

* Xinyun is going work an a spline grid, mentored by Oliver
   and Markus
* Michaël is going to create Python bindings for the grid
   interface, mentored by Andreas and Martin
* Maikel is going to improve the load balancing in UG,
mentored
   by Bernd and Christian.

Once they all stared their blog, I'll add an official
announcement
to our homepage.

On the one hand [computer "science"] has components
of the purest of mathematics and on the other hand
of the dirtiest of engineering. -- A. Oettinger 1967