[Dune-devel] GitLab down

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:56:10 CEST 2016

Hey Michael and the others,

I just realized that my notification about the blackdown in Heidelberg has
not made it to the list so far.
It seems like our mailing lists are still affected, I suspect the
university IT mail servers having troubles.
I cannot see any problems with the setup on conan right now. Here is my
mail from yesterday:

"
Dear Dune users,

we had a blackout here in Heidelberg this afternoon, that affected all of
our infrastructure including website, Gitlab and mailing lists (and also
the entire IWR infrastructure). It lasted for approximately 2 hours. We
apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused. If you still
experience any problems, please drop me a line.
"

Hoping that this mail will make it through the mail server,
Dominic