[Dune-devel] cmake timouts

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue Dec 6 13:26:38 CET 2016

Recently we had a couple of changes in the timeouts for tests. The
reason were always slow architectures, or CI-machines.

I think it is rather ugly to adjust the official repo to the local
infrastructure, thus I was wondering, whether we can't introduce som
local reference speed and the specify timeouts w.r.t. this speed.

I suggest to to add a cmake parameter which changes the reference time
from 1s (default, so that everyting works as currently) to something
other.

What do others think about such a solution.

a) would you consider this an improvement?
b) would this be implementable within cmake?

Ciao