[Dune-devel] Second RC of Dune 2.5 release -- help needed

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Thu Dec 8 13:57:36 CET 2016

Dear Dune community,

we have just release the second release candidate of the the upcoming Dune 2.5 release.
The final release is getting closer.  All modules are in Debian now and pass the tests there.

Now we need your help:  please have a look at

  https://dune-project.org/dev/recent-changes/

and check whether the list is complete, and understandable.  If you know of a change in
Dune-2.5 that's not mentioned on the list, the please let us know.  Our most favorite
way of being made known is the merge request. :-)  But other ways are appreciated, too.

Thanks for your help,