[Dune-devel] Preparation of GSoC 2016 application

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Thu Feb 4 09:38:05 CET 2016

Dear All,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have decided not to participate in GSoC this year. We will be quite busy with getting our production up to speed this year.

Gods willing, we might still participate next year. Anyway, I would like to say thanks to all who spends their time making GSoC happen. While Dune may not have been too lucky last year, I hope this will change.

Best wishes,
Aleksejs