[Dune-devel] Dune 2.4.1

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Feb 5 16:01:44 CET 2016

Am Fri,  5. Feb 2016, 15:08:15 +0100 schrieb Steffen Müthing:
> I would volunteer to handle the release; currently, there is almost nothing on the release
> branches, but I would look through the commits since then and backport obvious fixes.
> Dominic would be willing to help with testing etc. This would be a rather small release,
> but we (Heidelberg) would really like to have it.
>
> What are your opinions?

No objection to a point release here.

Inclusion of new features is also OK by me, as long as it is done sparingly.
But ultimately I'll leave that decision to the release manager(s).

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but
an act of murder.
-- Albert Einstein