[Dune-devel] Features for dune-istl-2.4.1

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Feb 12 14:28:37 CET 2016

Hi all,

> Am 12.02.2016 um 09:27 schrieb Oliver Sander <oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de>:
>
> Dear Steffen and Dominic, dear Dune,
>
> if I backported a8f68be47ad93181f6fe857a2b786952710c304d
> and 0196c61dff461e6d01424825b195233d6c3714b4
>

>   "Provide operator[] for integral_constant<std::size_t, k>"
>   [for MultiTypeBlockVector and MultiTypeBlockMatrix]
>
> would these be included in the dune-istl-2.4.1 release?
>
> Both patches only add new (short) methods.  While they do not remove
> the dependence on boost::fusion, they do make using the MultiType classes
> a lot easier.

I’ve created tracking bugs for the release (see https://gitlab.dune-project.org/groups/core/milestones/dune-241?title=DUNE+2.4.1),
they are all called "Coordination Task“ and should show up at the bottom of the page. These tasks also contain a complete list
of all commits that were cherry-picked from the respective master branches, so you can use that list to figure out if your favorite
commit has already been backported.

If you want something backported that is not yet in the list, just add it in a comment and I will take care of it.

@Oliver: I didn’t touch any of the MultiType stuff because it looked too major for a point release, but those two commits seem
fine - I’ve already backported them to the release branch.

Steffen