[Dune-devel] Announce 2.4.1 release

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 10:54:49 CET 2016

Hey Markus,

that is a great idea. We would very much appreciate if you could do that as
we are having a tight schedule with moving, PDELab course etc.
Talking about "we" I should state, that Steffen in the end did all the work
for this release and this is a good opportunity to thank him!
Thank you, Steffen!

Dominic