[Dune-devel] Website

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jul 27 18:07:49 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

the expiry date of the old certificate is slowly approaching, and I’d like to move the remaining
Dune infrastructure over to the new server next week.

The website still needs some work, but I think we can switch to it. There is one last important
hurdle, though: We need to decide on the license for all the contents of the website. As I
can’t (and don’t want to) take a unilateral decision here, please take a quick look at

https://gitlab.dune-project.org/infrastructure/dune-website/merge_requests/13

and leave a note as to whether the chosen licenses are fine with you.

Thank you!
Steffen