[Dune-devel] [GSoC2016]

#DUTTA ADITI# ADITI011 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Fri Mar 4 07:20:34 CET 2016

Hi,

I am Aditi, a sophomore at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore pursuing a Bachelor degree in Computer Science with minor in Mathematics.
I wish to apply for Google Summer of Code at Dune. I went through the project ideas and I am interested in  two projects
Project 2: Write a grid backend based on the p4est library

Project 4: Python bindings for the DUNE grid interface

Is it okay to apply to both the  projects as I meet the prerequisite skills and prior experience in C++ and Python programming. Can you guide me in the steps I need to follow for selection in GSoC? I can then start working on the  template for the project proposal for these projects.
I am looking forward to know more about the projects and request a follow-up.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Aditi Dutta