[Dune-devel] [GSoC2016] Junior jobs

Michaël Sghaïer sghaier.michael at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 05:28:54 CET 2016

Hi Christoph,

thank you for this notice. :-)

There are two junior jobs under the tag "dune-grid": the first one seems to
be more related to the UGGrid library than to DUNE itself.
The second is also related to UGGrid but involves unit tests inside DUNE,
which would be interesting for me in order to have some ideas of how to
test the (future) grid backend based on p4est.

Let me know if you prefer to see me work on the UGGrid unit test instead of
working on the jacobian function.

Bye