[Dune-devel] Problems with hugo --watch, was: Re: New dune-project Website: Status update/Call for help

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Wed Mar 9 14:33:09 CET 2016

> putting it into beta production seems like a great idea. I will try to do that next week and inform you on this list!
> I cannot explain why --watch did not work for you. I have not heard any reports about this before...

I seems to have to do with my editor.  I usually work with kate, which saves backups (or something) in a hidden file
at regular intervals.  Apparently this gets hugo confused:

Change detected, rebuilding site
Source changed /home/sander/dune-website/content/news/.dune-functions.md.kate-swp
Source changed /home/sander/dune-website/content/news/dune-functions.md.lF8050
Source changed /home/sander/dune-website/content/news/dune-functions.md
INFO: 2016/03/09 14:30:36 site.go:857: rereading /home/sander/dune-website/content/news/.dune-functions.md.kate-swp

If I use vi to edit the file then automatic rebuilding works as expected.