[Dune-devel] Accidential merge

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Mar 9 19:37:05 CET 2016

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 06:40:09PM +0100, Jö Fahlke wrote:

> Does anyone has any good idea how to clean this up?  I'm trying to collect
> ideas in https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-common/issues/26, but so
> far I haven't come up with any good one.  Which means I'm do nothing about the
> merge unless it creates any problems or unless someone suggests a better
> solution.

If master is still working, just leave it as it is. If not, fix it.

We should never ever reset the master, period.
The only viable way would be to revert the individual commits.

Out of curiosity: How did you accidentally merge it? Was it part of
another branch, that you merged?

Markus

--
Using PT-Scotch with DUNE https://t.co/hZH8lxf5ZF

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858