[Dune-devel] Accidential merge

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu Mar 10 11:22:41 CET 2016

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 01:27:08AM +0100, Jö Fahlke wrote:

> So what do I learn from this?  I guess that in the future I'll stick to my
> familiar workflow, at least for small patches that I think will be
> uncontroversial.  We can still push directly to master, right?  And a merge
> request won't do much good anyway if I intent to immediately merge it.

Or simply: Either don't self merge or at least review changes in the
web interface before doing that. (But usually others spot mistakes
much easier as their brain is not preoccupied by any assumptions.)

But what the heck. Everything can be undone in git with some effort.

Markus
--
Using PT-Scotch with DUNE https://t.co/hZH8lxf5ZF

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858