[Dune-devel] [GSoC 2016]

Govind Sahai gsiitbhu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:31:50 CET 2016

Hi to all,
I am Govind Sahai, currently a 3rd year engineering student in Indian
Institute of Technology, BHU Varanasi, India pursuing Integrated Dual
Degree in Mathematics And Computing. While searching for project ideas on
your ideas
<http://users.dune-project.org/projects/gsoc2016/wiki/Project_ideas#Project-4-Python-bindings-for-the-DUNE-grid-interface>
page,
I found interest in "Project 4: Python bindings for the DUNE grid
interface". I have prior experience in C++ and Python, and also have some
experience with boost::python. Also since some part of DUNE is already been
exported to Python, using Cython, and dune-fem is using boost::python, will
the new DUNE module use Cython or boost::python (or both)?

Also, the link of *BEM++* given in *Project Description* of *Project 4* is
giving *404* on my system.

Govind Sahai
Indian Institute of Technology
Mathematical Sciences