[Dune-devel] [GSOC 2016] Interested in Python bindings for the DUNE grid interface

Ramandeep SIngh ramanvirdiz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:42:34 CET 2016

Hi there,

I am Ramandeep Singh currently pursuing Computer Science Engineering
(4th year) from GNDEC, Ludhiana, India. I have the knowledge of C/C++
and love to work in Python and have interest in Mathematics. I wanted
to contribute to open source organization as I am really enthused
about people working together, sharing the source code and learning a
lot in the end!

Please guide me regarding how should I proceed further.

--
#RiskEverything

Blog:: ramanvirdiz.wordpress.com