[Dune-devel] Dune Exceptions

Maikel Nadolski nadolski at math.fu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 16 09:47:18 CET 2016

Have you linked the executable with the dune-common library archive?
Doesnt seem so to me, because the linker tells you that he cant find the
required symbol.

When you only build the core modules you compile AFAIK static archives
like libdunecommon.a. The easiest way is to install them locally with
root privileges and make them available in your `/usr/local` paths. Tell
your compiler (linker) to link with the archive with `-ldunecommon`