[Dune-devel] Github mirrors out of date

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Fri May 13 17:24:39 CEST 2016

Hi.
What is exactly on the mirror? On the web page it says somewhere: it
contains a mirror of the core modules. But it also contains typetree and
pdelab and pdelab-howto. So can any project (from the gitlab site) be
mirrored there, e.g., alugrid or dune-fem? And if so how can I set that up?
Regards
Andreas