[Dune-devel] New Website

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Mon May 23 17:07:13 CEST 2016

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 05:03:36PM +0200, Christoph Grüninger wrote:
> Hi Steffen,
> I like your plan. Three questions remain so far. What about the build-system documentation created by Sphinx? Will somebody from Heidelberg sync the contents (news, changelog etc.) or should we help? Can we (I'll do if nobody objects) include the SVG instead of the PNG for the structure of Dune?
> Both are no show stoppers.

Regarding the Sphinx documentation, this might also be a nice option
for doxygen... there is bridge code to transfrom (I think) doxygen XML
to Sphinx-Input. This would reduce the amount of different tools we
need to "style".

And an other thing... what about users.dune-project.org ... I forgot
how they get styled... but somehow users adapts to (some) changes on
the main web-site.

Christian