[Dune-devel] New Website

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue May 31 08:59:19 CEST 2016

Dear all,

> The documentation is rebuilt nightly together with the doxygen docs.
> Note, that I fell back to using iframes instead of doing the painful
> thing of mixing css styles again. To be honest, I think this could be the
> way
> to go for doxygen, too. It definitely is for the user wiki.

I stringly disagree. iframes break deep links, which is somethign we
definitely want, e.g. the link to the reference element documentation
we link from the web-site.
In particular for the user wiki we need deep links, otherwise we can
not link to project repositories or documentation in the wiki. As the
startpage of redmine is so cluttered, I even dare to say that the use
wiki is only useful if we can link to it.

Christian