[Dune-devel] dune-istl | Move various implementation classes into the 'Imp' namespace (!65)

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 14 10:36:12 CET 2016

It’s actually not about trust level, but about being in the "Dune Developers" group. The
way permissions work for these polls is a little braindead: If you can see the poll, you can
vote (even though you can’t post any responses).

So it’s currently set up so that only members of the "Dune Developers" group can even see
the polls - but that’s clearly stupid, we’ll have to find a better scheme.

Steffen