[Dune-devel] [Dune] Replacement for mailing lists

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Oct 26 13:41:30 CEST 2016

Hi,

sorry to keep nagging, but there wasn’t a whole lot of feedback on this (thanks to everyone who took some time to look
at it, see https://discourse.dune-project.org/t/thoughts-on-the-new-discourse-server/ for some reactions).

If I don’t hear anything, I’ll take the quiet as general consent ;-)

Steffen