[Dune-devel] [Dune] Userwiki end of life: 04.10.16

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Sep 15 14:04:20 CEST 2016

Am Tue, 13. Sep 2016, 19:20:52 +0200 schrieb Christoph Grüninger:
> I wanted to move the Git best practices and the release
> manager tasks. Where would be the canonical place for
> these files? Where is the sub-folder, that will contain
> all the wiki pages and their new counterparts that will
> be created?

I' not entirely certain.  But I think somewhere below doc/ in the dune-website
repository is not a bad place for the two things you mentioned.  I don't think
there is a plan for the wiki in general (yet) -- I'd just migrate each page
individually, if it seems important.

Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

In the beginning the Universe was created.  This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-- Douglas Adams