[Dune-devel] GitLab CI runner moving

Ansgar Burchardt Ansgar.Burchardt at tu-dresden.de
Tue Sep 20 14:48:15 CEST 2016

Hi,

I moved the GitLab CI runner from an internal VM to one hosted in our
university's "Research Cloud".  I hope there will be no major issues.

The "Research Cloud" can only access the internet via a HTTP proxy, but
it looks like GitLab CI handles this after setting the same environment
variables in several different places. If there are strange network
errors or timeouts, this might be the cause.

The hardware seems a bit slower, but I hope we can ge a few more cores
and more RAM to compensate for that.

Ansgar