[Dune-devel] Update: GitLab is back

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Apr 4 10:08:45 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

GitLab is back now, Discourse and the website are still down. Dominic and René will try
to get the website working again today, I will look at Discourse tomorrow (I am traveling
today). There will be another GitLab downtime either tonight or tomorrow to properly fix
the setup which is a little ad-hoc right now and to switch to the new GitLab version, but
I don’t expect that to take more than maybe an hour.

Sorry again for the outage, we got bitten hard by the hardware devil (and have learned a
thing or two about monitoring Machine Check Exceptions…). Luckily, it doesn’t look like
we lost any user data in the event.

Cheers
Steffen