[Dune-devel] Application as core developer

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Feb 20 15:35:11 CET 2017

Hi Ansgar,
I endorse your application and already added it to the agenda. I
appreciate both your knowledge and your contribution, especially the one
related to the Dune 2.5 release.
To comply with our rules, I take over as interceder for Ansgar's
application.

--
When I worked at Harvard's Writing Center, we joked that the single
most useful piece of equipment for a writer was a bucket of glue.