[Dune-devel] newer compilers in the CI system

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 25 10:18:54 CEST 2017

Hi Ansgar,

thanks for the clarification. Dropping "Debian 8 + backports with clang 3.8"
is perfectly fine with me (even for the release).

While we're at it: Can we upload other Docker images to the duneci account on
DockerHub?

For example, we have added an image to test dune-fem with petsc (based on your
image, of course). Currently, this resides in my personal DockerHub account,
which does not look like a long-term solution to me.

Similarly, we will also need some extra dependencies to test dune-corepy. To
make things work, I would start by setting up another Docker image (based on
the current CI images). In this case, however, we might want to integrate the
additional packages into the main CI images.

Best,

Martin