[Dune-devel] Move starting [Was: Move of Mailinglist Server to Münster]

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Mon Jun 12 11:46:19 CEST 2017

Am Mon, 12. Jun 2017, 10:16:14 +0200 schrieb Jö Fahlke:
> Move is commencing.  See you on the other side.

Move should have finished, as far as the mailing lists themselves are
concerned.  Please remember to update your address books (and your mail
filters if automatically sort your mail according to mailing list).

> Note: I forgot to mention the @dune-project.org Mail server will be switched
> off during the move, which may affect things like mails from Gitlab.

This is actually on a different server.  So if you notice anything, something
is seriously wrong, so please let us know.

check that you can still log into the administrative interface; you (like me)
might have unknowingly used the old site password to log in previously, and
the site password did change.  Let me know if you need a password reset.

I'll send a seperate mail to all lists -owner addresses, in case anyone forgot
he is, in fact, a list administrator.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

This message is protected by DoubleROT13 encryption
Attempting to decode it violates the DMCA/WIPO acts