[Dune-devel] doxygen documentation no longer generated; class index cumbersome to use

Ansgar Burchardt Ansgar.Burchardt at tu-dresden.de
Tue May 9 16:40:55 CEST 2017

Hi,

the doxygen documentation for the master branch is no longer generated
since the server problems last month.  It was last updated on 04 Apr.

I also noticed the class index is cumbersome to use: on [1] I have to
first scroll to the bottom to scoll sideways, then scroll back up
again.  Removing the `overflow-x: auto` style for the `#doxygen-
content` (from doxygen.css:3 according to Firefox) puts the scrollbar
back at the bottom.

Ansgar

  [1] https://www.dune-project.org/doxygen/master/classes.html