[Dune-devel] Accidental push to dune-common:master

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Sep 19 00:24:14 CEST 2017

Hi Christoph,

can we maybe try it? Creating and merging a MR is a bit more work (clicking the link given
by Git when pushing the branch, and then clicking Submit + Auto-Merge), but I think it really
helps with avoiding accidental pushes of broken stuff (which happens to all of us).

See it like this: If you push a trivial fix to master, you should really compile and run the tests
locally anyway. Now, you just outsource that job to the CI system.

Steffen