[Dune-devel] homepage updates

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Dec 13 12:15:13 CET 2018

Dear all,

we need a bit of help from everyone!

We merged a major update to the dune web-page.

a) we now have a gallery with a couple of entries, so that it is not
   so embarrassing
b) we have a redesign of the main page
c) we can now use tags for the news entries to group them

These groups are also used to fill certain boxes on the main page,
like a list of events.

Now my request:

- please update old news entries with tags
- please provide further gallery entries with nice pictures of your
  research.

I'd like to thank to Andreas for initiating this update and to Carsten
and Jö for a lot of constructive feedback. And hope you like the new
layout.

Best