[Dune-devel] Google indexing mailing list archives

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Mon Jan 8 22:37:44 CET 2018

Dear Dune,
I just found out that Google is not indexing our mailing list archive
any more. Is this intentional? Is this related to the move of the server
to Münster?
I'd like to get it back to the index, as people might find solutions to
their problems before writing to the mailing list. And it's simpler for
me to find email I have once written.

[..] Mathematicians are like theologians: we regard
existence as the prime attribute of what we study.
But unlike theologians, we need not always rely upon
faith alone.                      [Lawrence Evans]