[Dune-devel] GitLab and Website outage tomorrow, July 25 2018

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jul 24 13:49:37 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

our IT needs to upgrade the firmware on the core 10G switch that our server in Heidelberg is attached
to. During that upgrade, neither dune-project.org nor gitlab.dune-project.org will be available.

The scheduled maintenance window is July 25, 2018 (tomorrow) between 12:00 and 13:30 CEST.

The mailing lists are not impacted. If there are any problems that cause a longer outage, I’ll let you
know via the mailing list.

Cheers
Steffen