[Dune-devel] [DUDM2018] Deadlines for registration w/o accomodation

Claus-Justus Heine Claus-Justus.Heine at IANS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Mon Oct 22 13:38:52 CEST 2018

Hi Oliver,

there is actually already such a page at the corresponding location as last year:

https://www.dune-project.org/community/meetings/2018-11-devmeeting/

The registration page now also contains a hint and a link to it.

Best

Claus