[Dune-devel] Release schedule for Dune 2.7: Delay RC 1

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Fri Dec 6 06:49:48 CET 2019

Dear Dune users,
I have to change the release schedule, as I stumbled on some CMake issue
(LAPACK with CMAKE 3.16.0) and my UG feature is not yet ready (!137). I
want to resolve these first.
Also there where a lot of activity lately.

I postpone release candidate 1 to December, 19.

Sorry for these who honored the initial schedule.

--
Nous vivons une époque où les pizzas arrivent plus vite que la police.
[Claude Chabrol]