[Dune-devel] Tagged 2.7.0rc1

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Fri Dec 20 02:04:29 CET 2019

Dear Dune developers,

I just tagged 2.7.0rc1 for the core modules. There were quite a bunch of
last minute changes from others developers. I added some more merge
requests that I didn't want to miss. I hope that did not break your code
or was overhasty.

If you have still changes left that should make it into 2.7, please ask
for approval and I will gladly cherry-pick the changes given they have a
good benefit / risk ratio.

I will tag uggrid, functions and typetree tomorrow. And I still have to
create the tarballs and upload them to the website.

Nous vivons une époque où les pizzas arrivent plus vite que la police.
[Claude Chabrol]