[Dune-devel] Dune release 2.7?

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Fri Nov 15 01:48:24 CET 2019

Hi there,

is anyone expecting to merge a feature before I'll branch Dune 2.7?

Oliver told me, he has everything in trunk what he needs.

Nils-Arne and Robert, what about your communication pattern
(dune-common#174) stuff? Are you aiming for a timely merge?

I still have to check whether installation works and I have some ongoing
work with UG, that arose from a simple bug.

I will prepare a plan to branch 2.7 and create a first release candidate.

--
Nous vivons une époque où les pizzas arrivent plus vite que la police.
[Claude Chabrol]