[Dune-devel] Leaving Academia

Steffen Müthing - Müthing steffen.muething at muething.com
Thu Nov 21 11:46:14 CET 2019

Hi everyone,

I will be leaving academia at the end of this year and move into industry.

This unfortunately will most likely keep me way too busy to closely follow
what’s happening in the Dune world, so I’ll move to the alumni section of
the Dune developers (do we have an official name for that by now?).

Thanks for a great 11 years with Dune -- I wish all of you the best and that
Dune is still going strong in another ten years!

Best,
Steffen

PS: Me leaving will require some changes to the infrastructure hosted here in
Heidelberg. Peter, Dominic and I have been brainstorming about this issue
and will send you a separate email with ideas and our suggestions for how to
continue in the future.

--
Steffen Müthing
Beiratsmitglied - Member of the Advisory board
E-mail:    steffen.muething at muething.com
Internet:  www.muething.com <http://www.muething.com>

USt.-ID Nr. DE 124282304 - Registergericht Arnsberg HRA 5038
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Müthing Verwaltungs GmbH Winterberg Registergericht Arnsberg HRB 2604
Geschäftsführer - General Manager: Dipl. Betriebswirt Gerhard Bickel, Betriebswirt Christian Jungmann
Beiratsvorsitz - Chairman of the Advisory board: Dipl.-Kfm. Andreas Müthing