[Dune-devel] Leaving Academia

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Thu Nov 21 23:47:12 CET 2019

Hi Steffen,
sad to see you leaving Dune, but good to know that you have found a new job.

Thank you for all the years you spent improving Dune and help us users!

> This unfortunately will most likely keep me way too busy to closely follow
> what’s happening in the Dune world, so I’ll move to the alumni section of
> the Dune developers (do we have an official name for that by now?).

We decided to have an alumni section just below the list of core
developers (probably in Münster). Please start this section, others
might follow your lead.

Best wishes,

Nous vivons une époque où les pizzas arrivent plus vite que la police.
[Claude Chabrol]