[Dune-devel] gitlab member lists

René Heß rene.hk-edv at gmx.de
Wed Apr 1 15:23:39 CEST 2020

Hi,

there seems to be a follow up issue: The way I tried to hand out access
rights did something strange. I wrote an issue

https://gitlab.dune-project.org/infrastructure/issues0/issues/57

and will proceed as mentioned there.

The summary is: Some people have to much access rights for extension
modules and I will remove those users from the core group and
immediately add them back to the core group (with the same rights). The
whole things looks like a gitlab bug to me.

I just want to spread the word so more people know what's going on and
less people are surprised why they get removed and added back to the
core group.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
best regards,
René