[Dune-devel] Abandon dune-devel mailing list?

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger foss at grueninger.de
Wed Aug 26 23:15:55 CEST 2020

Hi Dune developers,
back in the time, we introduce the dune-devel mailing list, because
there were many beginners questions on the dune mailing list and it
distracted from technical discussions.
Now, most technical discussions are within GitLab issues or merge
requests. And the number of beginners question dropped to a historic
low. Further, I often ask myself, which mailing list to write announces
to and I end up sending to both mailing list.

So, can we abandon the dune-devel mailing list? Not sure how to archive
the mails, whether to join them in a common archive.

Mit Kurzschlafwettkampfbestzeit
[Tua von Die Orsons - Sowas von egal]