[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting?

Linus Seelinger linus.seelinger at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Dec 4 15:27:56 CET 2020

Hi all,

I just set up a doodle for scheduling an online dev meeting:

https://doodle.com/poll/ym9gyi3kba4yr3y5?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

I went with a wide range of options including what Christoph proposed in the hope that we can find a suitable date not too far into the future.

The first option I proposed is next Thursday, so please register soon.

Best,

Linus